söndag 10 maj 2009

Till Olivia

Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my immortal beloved, not and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us - I can only live wholy with you or not at all - Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you until I can fly to your arms and say that I am really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the lands of spirits - Yes unhappily it must be so - You will be the more contained since you know my fidelity to you. No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never - Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves. Your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of men. Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve out purpose to live together - Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. -Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of you beloved.

Ever thine
Ever mine
Ever ours

3 kommentarer:

  1. FIN TJEJ!! // flathatarn

    SvaraRadera
  2. Du är lika fin på insidan som du är på utsidan, Zandre. // oLiViA hErSeLf

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jag vill bara tilläga att du är bedårande på de båda sidorna. // devilgirl

    SvaraRadera